Monday, December 15, 2008

Grown up dressing


On my way to a wedding (really late, waiting for the boyfriend). I have to tell that in our case I'm the one who's always ready on time and he's the one that is always late (just had to rant:))



I guess it's the Russian in me, always attracted to more "grown up" structured pieces. I love items that are almost too mature for my age and make me look older. This dress from Zara is one of these items, but I love it anyway. I bought it on sale for 120 Shekels (a fracture of it's original price) in Eilat two years ago, and this is the first time I'm wearing it. The second picture is quite bad (with my eyes rolled), but it shows the structure and the tailoring of the dress beautifully...

Dress: Zara

Shoes: Steve Madden

Cardigan: Honigman

Bag: vintage