Sunday, November 29, 2009

Different shades of blue

If you know Murphy laws, you probably know that it's usually sunny on week days and on the weekends: it rains...And this is the reason I didn't manage to snap more cheery photos, and also didn't have a chance to change a background...




Rain is also the reason I didn't get to go to the vintage market that happens every last Sunday of the month...well, I still have some time to catch it...
Instead, I stayed home, looking for some chalets for New Years, but I'm afraid we're a bit late: everything is taken...




Now, the outfit...As I said it before, I'm struggling with the limited amount of clothing I have here with me, it prevents many experiments and ideas to come to live and makes me a bit upset (Don't worry it happens only in the mornings when I'm deciding what to wear, I'm generally happy:) ) I'm already bit bored with what I brought, and I didn't have a chance to buy casual things, so I'm experimenting and waiting for sales :)





And that is why, I started using some dresses as skirts (as in the last post). So here's another variation for that idea: I always wanted to try on the long skirt/slouchy sweater look, it looks so comfy and relaxed...So I paired my new dress with a sweater to make it look more casual (Yes this is also an evening gown, did I mention my boyfriend's sister is also getting married this year?:) )





But I will stop wining, I still have enough clothes and it's only a matter of time until I have other clothes I left in Israel making their way to Italy :)


Dress: Philosophy by Alberta Ferretti, Sweater: Mango (old), random jewels :)