Saturday, October 11, 2008

Boyfriend Jeans (or should I say brother's pants?)




I finally had the courage to wear such a popular trend outside...the reason for my fears? I live in a small city, and I was afraid that my outfit will receive too many comments for one person to handle...But when I saw my brother's checked pants just lying around, I couldn't resist...I paired them with white tank top and a black blazer to add a little bit more structure, although it looks great with just a cardigan too.


Since I work at men's clothing store, I was a little bit afraid of the reactions from guys, but I didn't get any comments or even weird looks...I guess I should appreciate my city more...:)
Sorry for the bad quality of the pictures. My "photographer" will be back this Saturday :)
Tank: Castro
Pants: Castro Men
Blazer: Zara
Shoes: Replay