Sunday, January 18, 2009

Playing with polaroid

I always had a special place in my heart for polaroid pictures. Maybe because all my childhood it was our camera of choise and we even took it with us when we moved to Israel from Russia.

The mood of the pictures, the way they mask all the flaws, the way they develop...it's all so familiar and lovely to me


this is why I was soooo glad to see this new application on several blogs and couldn't resist the opportunity to play with it...

Me, 10 years old next to my piano in our living room (this one is a scan of a real polaroid picture)

Photobucket



In my boyfriend's living room, testing the camera


Photobucket



Becky, my boyfriends dog, I love her so much...

Photobucket


Eggs I made the other day...I myself was surprised by my skills:)

Photobucket

P.S: I changed the template and still am getting used to it...I love that it lets me put bigger pictures here...