Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Today's outfit...



Photobucket



Today I wanted to wear something simple (I get that a lot lately) with no prints or texture...And generally I'm more of a texture/color kind of girl...I guess we all have our phases..:)

I'm wearing a vintage YSL Rive Gauche dress I bought in vintage boutique, Zara cardigan And boots...Originally I wore the outfit with my Chloe shoes but then it got cold and I switched to boots...

Photobucket



Photobucket




Today we had really interesting lesson at school about fashion media. Our lector was a successful fashion journalist that told us about how things work in Israeli fashion "world"...but I guess it's like that everywhere...the articles written under the threats of the advertisers etc'...It's not really surprising (and I knew it before) but for me it takes the fun out of fashion. I know it's a business and people make a living of it (I don't, so I don't think about it so much), but I feel that maybe we're missing out the many great designers while seeing the same names over and over in fashion magazines...