Thursday, July 2, 2009

New York New York

Only 2 days left and if I could I would stop time...This city is amazing and people who live here are very lucky, there's so much of everything!

It's kind of hard for me to tell about everything I did, so I'll let the pictures talk...:) Oh and sorry I wasn't very fashionable tourist, I gave up heels completely!!!



Photobucket




I loved (and photographed each time I saw one) the squirrels at the Central Park...such a lovely quiet oasis in the middle of this noisy city!!!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Little Italy and Chinatown are great, so colorful...I don't think the real Italy look as Italian as this neighborhood!!!:) Notice the stylish lady passing by on the first pic...


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


My new favorite thing are cheescakes: they come in different flavors and they are amazing...I love the Red Velvet from Magnolia bakery...perfection!


Photobucket


I promise I will post a picture of the cheescakes before I ate them, it's just not on my camera:)


Last but not least, the Topshop store I visited was every girl's dream...sequins sequins sequins...but I didn't get anything there, even though they carry everything we don't have here...Instead I did some shopping at topman for my boyfriend and his friend...But this store is totally a must!


Photobucket


Well, that's it...next time I will be blogging from Israel, with a proper outfit post and more photos!