Saturday, September 19, 2009

Take 2

From one post in two weeks to two posts in a row...quite a change...




Actually I have some free time on my hands and I truly enjoy doing nothing: surfing my favorite blogs, reading the news, catching up on the fashion week pics...






Lately I received some mails asking me wether I'm going to continue updating while in Italy, and while at first things might be slow, I promise that it will get only better: I'm going to be where the fashion is actually happening so there will be plenty of inspiration and ideas...and thanks to a two day weekend instead of one, I will actually have time to update! (I hope)






The move is only a couple of weeks away (17 days, I'm counting) and I'm super excited!!! But of course also worried about how everything will turn out to be...




Now about the clothes: This Chloe blouse appeared here, when I was in NY (I already want to go back!) but I felt like I didn't get it enough love :)
I actually bought it on my Birthday on some serious discount (and it was still expensive) but I loved it so much and also wanted to feel what's it like to shop at Sacks Fifth Avenue...so it was a birthday gift (one of many:) )






The skirt is a favorite vintage find, the clutch is also vintage, and the shoes are from Topshop...

Looking for the next Chloe SS collection ...

Kisses!