Saturday, December 19, 2009

Christms time...

First tests are over, and I'm just happy to get some sleep as in average I slept 2-3 hours every night...






So I don't have many fashionable news to tell, besides that I wish I could go Christmas shopping...but don't know how I will manage that after paying the rent yesterday :)







It seems that it's going to be a white Christmas in Milan, it was really snowing yesterday and unfotunately this was also the day I decided to wear my new booties for the first time...Needless to say I almost fell about 5 times, was very close to ruin the booties and my feet were numb for couple of hours after that: lesson learned: only boots and thermal socks for winter:)








I don't know if we'll have this snow for long, because the temperatures are rising but I'm very happy to have it even for a couple of days...So it was also a great day to decorate a Christmas tree...










I don't know how much time I will have for the blog in the next couple of weeks, I hope to spend it discovering the city and having some friends coming for New Years. So I apologize in advance...