Monday, October 11, 2010

Doing nothing special...

Lately I'm having trouble taking outfit pictures for the blog. Every blogger has a way of dealing with outfit pictures: some take them during their usual routine and some (myself included) need to have a special time dedicated for taking pictures. I don't like disrupting my time with friends/family by posing for the blog. So I'm just posting some personal pictures from another lazy weekend.


 Yesterday we spent our afternoon in Chinatown and Little Italy with a couple of friends, eating, wandering around and doing nothing special at all...

I'm wearing vintage blouse, H&M skirt and Tosca Blu shoes.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket