Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Year New Wishes

As it turned out, the place where we celebrated New Year was secluded and had no internet connection. So the posting didn't go on as planned. But I had a great time hanging out with friends, eating, relaxing, dancing and of course drinking :)

In fact I had so much fun I didn't have a chance to take a good picture of my New Year's eve outfit. It was pretty simple with touches of sparkle...I will rummage through friends' photos and try to find proper pictures. 

We didn't exchange gifts this year, but I do have a wish list - any of those items will make me super happy! I'm pretty sure I will have to get the Kenzo album.


Photobucket



1. "Love ring" will be a great addition to my jewelry box. I wouldn't mind adding the "Oui" ring by Dior as well but this one has a more reasonable pricing. Image via Stantonjames.com

2. Celine pouch would be the perfect evening accessory. I know I would savor it for years. And with the price being quite reasonable I can really consider it as my next big purchase. I'm still contemplating about the colors though. There are various combinations for this pouch. Image via Celine.com

3. Miu Miu sweater is a classic with a sweet bow detail on the back. I can see it work with so many outfits. Image via Net-a-Porter.com

4. Crystal headband from Jennifer Behr. I can see myself wearing it for special occasions and I already know I will have quite a few this year. Image via Jenniferbehr.com

5. Miu Miu crystal brogues. I don't believe I need to explain why I NEED those shoes in my life! Image via Net-a-Porter.com

6. Kenzo album. This is such a great coffee table book! I spent about 30 minutes in Stimatzky just browsing through the wonderful sketches and cut out prints. Image taken from here.

7. J.Crew cashmere t-shirt. usually when shopping I look for unique and special items that will enrich my wardrobe. the result is that I'm lacking comfy basics that could make my life so much easier every morning. I wouldn't mind owning this t-shirt in several colors as well as a few cashmere sweaters for a colder weather. Image via JCrew.com

8. Stella McCartney silk playsuit. Paired with cashmere socks and a cozy shrug it seems like a perfect "lay in bed all weekend" piece. Image via Net-a-Porter.com



In addition I wanted to thank you for reading and dropping by (even though the blog has been deserted so often with all the moving around and traveling) and wish everyone a happy healthy and joyful year filled with love !!!

Kisses! Have a great week :)