Sunday, March 13, 2011

Dilemma

In the never ending quest to obtain as many things that are in the spirit of Jil Sander collection (yes yes I know I'm very unoriginal etc...), I found this vintage dress. It was pretty much a steal and actually was much more than I expected to get when I bought it.

Initially I was sure I will make it a maxi skirt. But when I got it, I started to doubt my decision. So I decided to show both options here and maybe get some advice. Since I can't decide what I like better.

Unfortunately wearing it both ways is not an option, since the top is really showing underneath the skirt when folded in. And since the top is a bit tight, I tend to lean toward the skirt...

So what do you think?

Photobucket


Photobucket

Dress: vintage, shoes: Bottega Veneta

Photobucket

Photobucket

Necklace: Milano, shoes: Jil Sander, t-shirt: boyfriend's :)

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

P.S. I am glued to the news and my heart goes out to Japan. 
I hope this week will bring comfort. 


Kisses