Friday, April 15, 2011

I should have posted this a long time ago...

But I kind of liked the fact that writing this post let me to relive in some sort of way the magical time we had in Thailand.
Going through all the pictures (Many are still missing since- we didn't take our good camera with us, and need to collect all the pictures from friends) reminded me how relaxing and fun and free this month spent traveling was.
We visited north and south and I cannot imagine giving up any part of this trip. But of course we had our favorites. One of mine was Koh Phi Phi island, luckily we stayed on the more remote beach with the option to go to the main one in about 20 minutes.
* And managed to see one of the Olsen twins there (twice!)

So this is a picture overload post, not really fashionable (and I didn't really think of fashion while there) but I hope you like it :)

Happy Holidays (Pesah, Pasqua, Passover or Pascha, whatever you are celebrating!)

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
My true roots are showing :) Well, I didn't see a hairdresser for a long time at that point

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


I hope I will get to visit this wonderful country again soon enough.

And a huuuuge thank you to our friend Jan, who took the beautiful pictures

Kisses!