Sunday, March 29, 2009

Gold digger

I'm really sorry I don't get to show my really crazy/great outfits, but only ones I work in...Hopefully one day I will finaly take normal pictures/ make time for it...
I was being really lazy today, lying in my bed and browsing through blogs. It really sucks that I have to leave for work...

Photobucket



I usually wear this dress in summer with light sandals, but it bothered me that it's just hanging there in the closet...


Photobucket



Photobucket



I was just playing with this russian Vogue march issue...It's funny but lately I find even Russian vogue better then the American...they really do need to change. But the Russian vogue is getting better with every issue...

Photobucket



P.S : I still can't figure how to make pictures the same size...it's really frustrating...