Friday, August 7, 2009

I wish it was...

I wish it was winter already!!!


Photobucket

Photobucket


Yes, my mind is wondering to cloudy skies, chilly winds, rain and early dark... I am a fall winter girl even though my winters haven't been that good to me last couple of years... weather wise or anything wise...I hope this next winter will be different!

Photobucket


I guess it is the same for every fashion lover: we crave for winter in the summer and we pray for a sunny day in winter, so we can parade the newest purchases which are of course, inappropriate for the current season...
This year I will get to wear the winter clothes earlier than usual, but I want to wear them now!!! 


Photobucket


The editorials, the new collections in stores got me all excited and it's like that every year! I know many people feel the same...


Photobucket

This outfit portrays two ways you can wear the same garment: one time if it was possible to wear bootie in the Israeli summer and the second is quite weather appropriate...I would love to add a thick knitted cardigan to the first version for the extra layer but it was just impossible to pull off and I would feel totally ridiculous!


Photobucket

On a different note: I just received a great book about fashion merchandising as a gift... although as a fashion buyer it isn't directly my "area" but it is such a fascinating subject...


Photobucket


Tank top+sheer bodysuit: American Apparel, skirt: H&M, shoes: Zara, belt: Castro

Have a great weekend everyone!!!