Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Off to work

Somehow I find myself wearing this outfit over and over again, but never featuring it here...So I decided it's about time...


Photobucket



A simple tunic shirt paired with cotton skirt and my favorite belt. Yes I'm breaking my own summer rules again for fashion's sake!:)))




Photobucket



I'm really trying to get myself into fall/winter mode, because Milan in october is quite cold and I have to be ready to wear some cardigans and jackets in month and a half!!! That sound insane to me now, because I still can't accept the upcoming events - as real thing to come...So my luggage will be full with light dresses and cardigans/jackets until my mom will send me the rest of my stuff when we'll find a place to live. By the way, a shout out to everyone who studied abroad: what is the easiest way to get all my things there? 



Photobucket


And speaking of fall winter...If you didn't see it yet rush over to Zara website!!! they have some great clothes there, I just hope some of them will be in stock when I'll get there...I'm hopeless when it comes to Zara...


Photobucket

P.S. ihave some DIY ideas coming soon!!! I kind of forgot about my crafty side and I'm really excited I have new ideas popping in my head!!! Hope I'll find the time and won't be lazy :)


Photobucket

Have a great evening everyone!!! Happy Tu Be Av (Same as Valentine Day) and lots of love!!!

Kisses!!!