Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Home sweet home


My short but sweet visit home is over. I am back to Milan, feeling refreshed and reinforced and ready to face the upcoming tests!


Photobucket


Photobucket



Going home after 6 months was a strange but good experience, filled with mom's food, friends and family, and just hanging out spending time with each other. Of course I didn't want to leave!

I had time to take pictures for the blog and to browse through the summer wardrobe. Fortunately the weather was on my side and I enjoyed warm days and didn't even need a jacket!

Photobucket



Now I am back in Milan, ready for the summer with stacks of dresses, skirts, sandals that I brought instead of the winter clothes...


Photobucket


I feel like I am going to be hooked on beiges, browns neutral colors and earth tones this summer
( like everybody else) because I had a black overdose this winter. I also feel like this summer I really want to embrace long floaty skirts, just because they are so comfortable and easy to wear...just like this one!

This outfit was everything I wanted to wear during my holiday, the colors, the shapes and the wedges felt very easy and uncompromising. The skirt and the top are from Zara previous seasons. The beading on the top is unraveling but I kind of prefer it that way, not perfect :)

The wedges were bought about 5 years ago, and feel right again. Unfortunately I had to leave them in Israel, as I had too little space in my suitcase...



Photobucket

Hope everyone had great holidays!

Kisses!