Saturday, June 5, 2010

End of school

I didn't post anything for what feels like ages!

The last month of school was very hectic, with many projects and worries and chores, leaving very little time for everything else. Countless presentations, some of them very important with outside companies, so the pressure was high.

Yesterday was the last day, all the projects are done and basically I have about a month to enjoy Italy and Milan and lots of spare time. I plan to wander around the streets, taking lots of pictures and visit all the places I liked once again as well as those I didn't get a chance to visit yet. I also plan a short trip to Firenze and maybe lake Como, so this month is going to be very exciting!

During the eight months I spent here, I really fell in love with Milan. I know that it is not the most beautiful city in Italy but Milan is full of hidden surprises. In order to fully explore the city you need at least two years, and even then there is so much more to discover. All the exciting things are not floating on the surface, this is why it might be hard to enjoy the city in the most obvious way, but I feel like I got a small glimpse of what it has to offer.

So since I don't have a proper outfit pictures, Im posting some of the pictures from the last week of school, the presentations and my wonderful classmates.



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket




Have a great weekend and week!

Kisses!!!