Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Back home...

So I'm back in Israel and while there is a holiday trip coming very soon, the moving is somewhat permanent. I'm not sure that I'm done with living abroad but for now I enjoy my family and friends here.


Photobucket



I have to admit, the heat totally deflated my fashion mojo and I have no idea what the hell I want to wear most of the time even though I'm fully reunited with my closet, except one suitcase still waiting for me to pick it up in Milan. It seems to me this might be the perfect time to start exploring spring trends!


Photobucket

This dress was picked up at H&M around 2 weeks ago. I tend to stay away from trendy pieces because it seems to me they will be everywhere. Still, this dress had this Chloe nude ballerina vibe which I really would love to explore and it's been a while since I was this excited by fast fashion garment.
I plan to wear it with red flats and layer with nude cardigans (I probably should get one then:) )

Outfit post coming soon :)