Saturday, November 6, 2010

Leaving New York

So my adventure came to an end, I'm back in Israel at least for now readjusting for the weather and the hours. I only now noticed that it gets so dark so early here!!!  I have no plan in particular for my stay here but hopefully things will turn out the best way they can.


Photobucket


Last days in NY were pretty hectic and filled with too much packing, leaving me very little time to meet friends and walk around. Still I did some milage in the last week, which is good because my gym membership expired by then.


Photobucket


Top of the Rock is a great place to take pictures for the last post from New York besides we've never been there even though are very familiar with this building for so many reasons (mine being that Magnolia Bakery is on the corner).  It was the boyfriend's birthday and I decided to surprise him at work with cake and some party goodies, so the hat was obviously a favorite :)


Photobucket

This sweater which is now resting peacefully in the closet for at least one month is a winter staple and is my favorite piece from Yigal Azrouel FW2010 collection, where I did my internship helping with the relaunch of the brand's e-commerce for the last few months and you can see the result here.


Photobucket


I had a great time, met wonderful people and learned some much during my stay in New York.  Hopefully New York and I are not finished yet and I will get a chance to experience living in this amazing city again someday...