Thursday, November 25, 2010

That 70's look...

So writing scheduled post is pretty weird...I have very little idea where I will be when this post is published but I'm sure I will be taking lots of pictures!

Photobucket


I have never been to Thailand and never got to go to the "I just finished the army I want to forget about the world for half a year" trip, because I started my degree straight away. So I'm pretty excited about this trip and hope Thailand will be everything people told me about and more.

Hopefully I will get the chance to update the blog from there even though I'm not taking the laptop.


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


So this outfit was inspired by this post by the Sartorialist. I have these jeans for a while now. They're not as loose as they used to be but I still like them. My boyfriend and his guy friends however, told me that it's a really bad idea and rejected the beloved Sartorialist image as well...Another man repeller?


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


  Well, if you read my blog for a while you probably know it's not the first time (and not the last) the boyfriend and I have such a different views on fashion...We agree to disagree :)


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


The jeans are from Zara, the top is vintage Yves Saint Laurent, jewelry: Arty Blay


Photobucket

All the images were taken by Jan Umansky