Saturday, February 14, 2009

Not really fashion related

Well, Valentine's day is over and I hope everyone had a great weekend...It was such a lovely day here it was just impossible to stay at home and do nothing...we didn't do anything special or romantic, just spent the whole day together, went to the beach, got some sushi and that's about it...
And after such a lovely day, a new week is supposed to feel great but I just feel stuck. I always thought that if I won't work I'll have plenty of time for fashion and my website and blog...but what I discovered is that you kind of freeze and at some point loose the desire to do anything...Maybe it's because I always worked, even when I studied in two places, so I always felt busy and "on the move"...Anyway, enough ranting, I hope this feeling will go away and even more so I hope I will finally get a job, so I can feel more inspired and filled with energy...

Just some pics from yesterday...I always admire how so many other bloggers get really dressed up to the beach...I just can't do it...so this is as casual and plain as it gets for me :)


Photobucket





Photobucket





Photobucket





Photobucket



Photobucket




P.S: I submitted all the forms to Istitutto Marangoni and I'm supposed to get an answer in about two weeks...