Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Good news

Well, I received an answer from Marangoni and I'm in!!! I hope this will be a wonderful experience for me and my boyfriend....:)

Today I'm wearing my uniform. Even if you have a closet full with great clothes, there are always a couple of outfits that you lean on and wear to death...

This is the case with this outfit: Zara dress, Castro cardigan, vintage Celine jacket and Mango boots. I don't remember where I got this scarf, I think it was Honigman...
On these days when I feel like I have nothing to wear (riiiight) I wear these clothes.

I went to Zara today and saw all the beautiful clothes "live" ...there were some disappointments but also some great finds. I fell in love with this pink dress from their "Studio" line...It's the prettiest light pink that can be worn in so many ways...I still left it at the store because it had a stain on it and there wasn't another one in my size...well maybe next time...


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket