Saturday, February 28, 2009

Nothing special

It was pouring here today...pretty insane, considering that 2 days ago it was sunny and warm...

I'm really behind on Milan fashion week (although as everyone else I loved Jil Sander, Raf Simons is really talented), that's because I spent the week looking for apartments there...I know it's way too early to even think about it but I love real-estate and looking at houses and apartments...There's this great website where you get to see the actual street from all the angles (and I thank google earth for that) so it's like having a virtual trip in the city...I wonder what are the best neighborhoods to live in (I really want to find something nice, but let's face it, I'm a student...so I'll have to compromise :) )
If by any chance you're familiar with Milan , I would love to get some tips, like where to live, to go out, eat etc...

I don't really have any interesting outfit pictures, maybe because I haven't been out of the house for the most week, so I didn't dress up that much...but I do have some fotos a friend of ours took (thank you Eli) when we went out...I think he's really talented...
Outfit posts will come once the weather will get better and my boyfriend will agree to take pictures:)

Photobucket



Photobucket

Have a wonderful week :)