Sunday, February 22, 2009

Pink craze...

Since my main obsession for this summer right now is pink (well, actually blush but never mind), I decided to search my closet for some forgotten pieces that will fit into my pink mood...
And of course I found some. I do have one blush blouse I found in Zara last summer and a skirt I received from my boyfriend's sister, but I'm still dreaming of that Zara dress...and the shoes...
To comfort me I found some clothes that go with my pink mood...until I get my wishes :)

The skirt is made from my mother's old dress. I absolutely love the print on this and will keep it forever...The dress is one of the few she took with her to Israel. It is such a shame my mother left all of her clothes when we came here. I remember her 70's chiffon dresses, her wedding gown, beautiful skirts and shoes to die for, all of which went to the dumpster because we were restricted in weight...

Photobucket

Pretty flowers in the exact same color I love so much...

Photobucket

This picture was taken last summer, the first time I wore the skirt...Didn't have anyone around so I took the pic myself...and it's horrible:)


Photobucket



Photobucket