Friday, May 8, 2009

Going out

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is what I wish I wore last night out...Only instead, this amazing jacket (which was a steal for 100 shekels) is resting peasfully in my closet, while I chose to wear a simple grey cardigan...


Photobucket


Not that I dislike cardigans, but I just wish I could find some place appropriate for my jacket! Maybe if I was living in a big city I could take it out more often, but not here...


Photobucket


These are the cropped pants I talked about, they have a great cut and the fabric is really nice, and they fit like a glove! I'm really happy I got them...


Photobucket

Just some pictures my boy took while in NY, I bet there are many places where I could wear this jacket, even during the day...
I think these pics are quite amazing...


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Some day, some day...:)