Wednesday, May 13, 2009

A quick update

I wasn't into blogging and internet in general this week, mainly because I spent the last week stalking after my boyfriend who is abroad again...and will stay there for a very long time, so I just hope he'll get back for my birthday...

Photobucket


Yesterday I did some bargain shopping which turned up to be a success with 8 garments for 250 shekels (about 60$)...And another surprise purchase that was not cheap and deserves a post of it's own...I consider it an early bithday gift for myself...But, I will show it here later :)

Photobucket


This is a short experiment I did with clashing patterns, at my grandmother's place...:) The dress is super light and sheer and it saved me from the heat on those days when all you want is to walk around in your bathing suit. Not too complicated or interesting but really fun to wear...Much more interesting outfits are coming soon!


Photobucket

Kisses!