Friday, May 29, 2009

Butterfly sisterhood

The heat is here! The jackets need to be stacked in the back...

Photobucket


I won't need them until the big move
(wich is closer and closer and I have done nothing yet!) It's weird to think that the next time I will wear my boots and coats, it will be in Milan...Which brings the next question: How the heck am I supposed to bring my entire wardrobe including tens of pairs of shoes (after serious editing that is) in one tiny 20 kilo suitcase?

This is the only thing that bothers me right now, more than anything else...Leave the apartment, the bills, the furniture, the food, visa, insurance...who needs them? I need my clothes!!!


Photobucket


On that note, I am now enjoying summer (for now) and the sunshine...It's not painfully hot right now, just really nice and sunny...
I have yet to visit the beach, but I'm planning to do so tomorrow...:)


Photobucket


This light and sunny dress is a gift from Cala (they have really great girly and sweet dresses there) I received last week at their new collection presentation. Thank you Adi and Noa! I got the white version, while Dar got the black...you can see hers here!


Photobucket


While it can be dressed up or down, I decided to take it to the "middle ground" by playing with the most "summery" accessory there is: a straw fedora...:)

Pile on some colorful bangles, nude platforms and a bright handbag...and I'm ready to enjoy the sun!:)