Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Back to work

Well, I'm going back to work, after two days of sitting in front my computer and doing basically nothing.

It's still very hot outside and I'm pretty much ran out of ideas for what to wear and feel really uninspired by summer. And although winter is only due in two or three months, I'm already planning my winter outfits...(for the record, winter here is like summer in many countries...it's really not that cold)

Here are some of the outfits:






Skirt, Jacket, Shoes: Zara
Top: Topshop
Handbag: Chloe







Coat: Dior
Dress: Zara
Bag: Aldo

Skirt, Knit: Zara

Shoes: Chloe

Bag: some random label



The last one is a Louise Della Cardigan I received as a present. It's kind of crazy, but I think I will wear it a lot, because it can be very versatile...and the fur is fake, of course...

Meanwhile I'm trying to enjoy the hot weather. I had a very nice weekend, with some friends and bf renting a yacht and suntanning...


Next time I hope to show the outfits that I actually wear now...so I'll have something left for the winter