Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Let me introduce myself




Hi, welcome to my blog. My name is Anna, I'm 24 years old and my main obsession is of course fashion and clothes.

I spend most of my free time in front of the computer, because a) I have a fashion website in Hebrew (I live in Israel), and b) I'm obsessed with fashion blogs and I check them many times a day if I can.

My dream is to be a fashion buyer, but I love every aspect of fashion so right now, I'll take about everything. Next year I'm planning to go to Milano to do my master as a fashion buyer, so hopefully my dream will come true...

I warn you ahead, since English is my third language (after Russian and Hebrew), I'm going to make many mistakes, so I hope you'll forgive me for that. I chose English because it allows me to meet many people in such a fun way...

The reason I desided to write a blog is because, although I already have a fashion website, there is no place for me to show my outfits or express my personal thoughts ...so I needed a place for that.
And about the name of the blog...I'm obsessed with dresses, and they are a major part of my wardrobe..."that's my dress!" is exactly what I think each time I see a dress I like..so...

So there you go...