Sunday, September 14, 2008

My perfect boots

One on my favourite blogs (in Hebrew) wrote about boots for this winter. Which raised the debate about Zara. Most of my favourite shoes are from Zara, especially boots. I got this one pair about two years ago and couldn't part with them ever since. They are the perfect black boots with just the right height, and just the right heel. They are comfortable and versatile. they are everything you need from your boots. There is no need to mention that they are pretty much worn out and I will have to send them to repair before I wear them this winter.









But being a huge shoe lover and collector, I have many boots. These two pairs are my next favourite. Both of them are from Zara.




The first pair is dark indigo. Very beautiful color that goes with so many outfits...



The second pair are very high and go above the knee...I rarely wore them last winter, but I think I'll wear them a lot this winter....


I hope this winter to get some classic designer boots. I'm thinking Chloe or Marni or maybe even Gucci, depends on the style of the boot and the price, of course. Ebay is a great place, but I found a great outlet boutique a couple of years ago, and I think I will get my boots there.
Tomorrow I'm going to Tel Aviv so I'll probably drop by...

I'm thinking simple flat boots, with timeless appeal and very versatile...but I'm still not sure about the color: black or brown?