Thursday, September 25, 2008

YSL is mine!

Well, YSL suit is officially mine! I couldn't help myself and went shopping with my mom and bought it :)

The reason we went shopping was to buy gifts for our relatives in Russia, but we ended up buying a lot of clothes to ourselves...as usual.

I started off at Castro outlet...I work at Castro (an Israeli brand), so I needed some clothes for work..and outlets are always nice...I actually found very cute stuff: a fake fur bolero, two dresses and a skirt.
Then I went to "Stella" to pick up my YSL suit...and while there, of course I found another dress!
Straight from the sixties, in pastel colors, it was so me, even my mom told me that I must buy it...so after a very pleasant time at the store, we went to Zara.



The suit


The sixties dress


I adore Zara, and I would buy half of the store if I could, but this time I fell in love with a pair of above the knee boots. They have no heels, and are very high...and very expensive. After some thought I decided that they're not worth the price, since they require very specific outfits...so I left them there, and now I'm kind of sorry.
What do you guys think about this trend? Is it worth investing in? I fell in love with the way Gala looks in her above the knee boots, but not quite sure I can pull it off....

Anyway, about the YSL suit...I'm not sure that I'll wear the three pieces together, but take them apart to make many different outfits...Kind of like these:



Jeans: Replay
Boots: Mango
Handbag: Zara
Vest+blouse: YSL


Top: Kate Moss for Topshop
Bolero: Castro
Heels+ belt: Zara
Skirt:YSL
Necklace: my Grand grand mother's