Friday, April 10, 2009

Beautiful day

Well, the hardest part is behind...I have a weekend off thanks to my manager but sadly, as always I got ill, and as I sit here with my laptop, my nose running and all that, I'm going through the pictures my friend Yulia and I took this Thursday, while we went to Jaffa to find hummus (which we didn't by the way, because we went the opposite direction), anyway it was such a great setting, I just couldn't let the opportunity to take some pics for the blog pass...


Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket


Jaffa has so many beautiful spots and little hidden corners that are just magical. And although I also live in a town with quite a history, there isn't much left of it, and most of the buildings are new...

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

This dress is from Topshop, and while it seemed plain on the hanger , it has so much hidden opportunities and most importantly a big opening on the back which is perfect for ventilation in the summer...the boots are the one of my greatest finds: they cost 50 shekels on sale in Zara last year and i can't take them off this week...



Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket


P.S I feel like myself again with my new/old hair! and I wanted to thank Yulia for the wonderful photos!
What should one order from NY? I mean besides the obvious Sephora/ VS stuff?
Almost forgot: there's an article about israeli bloggers on Mako, and I'm in it!!! Link...