Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Working days 3

Israel is celebrating 61 years to it's existence which is of course wonderful. I love Independence day celebrations: the fireworks, barbeques and the general mood of this day...but sadly, when everyone will rest after the barbeque tomorrow, I will have to go to work ...

Photobucket

So I'm on with my "working days" routine for now :)
My vintage blouse and sweater arrived and they are a treat, I'm really glad to have them! Now I'm waiting for my dress...

Photobucket

Photobucket



Back to the outfit...I don't know what made me choose this dark outfit when it's so lovely and sunny outside, but the bright royal blue vintage Lanvin bag cheers it up a bit...

Photobucket

Photobucket

The shirt is my brother's by the way (from many many years ago).


Photobucket

Anyway, I hope everyone who's celebrating will have a great time!

Kisses!

Photobucket