Monday, April 20, 2009

So much to do So little time

You know how sometimes you have so many things on your "to do" list but instead you focus on other things?
Like when I was in college I would do anything, and i mean anything instead of studying for the tests. When I know I should post some updates on the internet, I decide to spend some time with my friends, and the list goes on.
Right now is the same, only this time I have to gather some documents for my student visa application and learn Italian, but instead I spend ridiculous amount of time online...Is it me or is it like that with everyone?


Photobucket


Photobucket


But enough about that, back the clothes! The dress/tunic is from Zara and it's really amazing, but oh so sheer! I wore it to a wedding and had a small wardrobe malfunction: the beads started to fall like crazy, until I found the torn thread and tied it...


Photobucket


The sandals are from Zara also and they were on sale this winter, last pair, my size!
Love finding stuff like that :)


Photobucket

Photobucket


I love my boyfriend's balcony, but I really have to change the setting (we'll do that when he'll get back in two weeks)! Besides, it's impossible to take pictures without Becky (the dog), she has to be in the center of attention!:)

Photobucket


Photobucket



There will be a lack (or less I don't know yet, if my friends will agree to take pictures) of outfit posts, until my wonderful photographer will get back, with an upgraded camera!

Hope I will manage something, otherwise, I'll have to be really creative:)

Kisses!

Photobucket