Sunday, June 13, 2010

Firenze4ever!!!

I had one of the best weekends ever at Luisaviaroma 10th anniversary online celebrations!

I still have to process and recuperate, as I just came back from Firenze today. I already have some great pictures up on Fashionista.co.il
Still, I will do some "double posting", so I apologize in advance to those of you who visit both.
At the store's "Styling Lab" we had the opportunity to dress up in the newest arrivals from the 2010/2011 fall collections. For me and my friend it was like a Disneyland. We browsed through amazing dresses, structured coats, luxurious fabrics, and shoes...oh the shoes :)

First we went for Lanvin clothes, because we wanted to show our appreciation to this wonderful fashion house and it's designer. Lanvin clothes fit everyone perfectly, there is something about those dresses that makes every woman look good in them. Then we went for some less recognizable labels such as Jean Pierre Braganza and Jo No Fui just because these are great labels of a very good quality and it was great discovering them!

Another great find: Camilla Skovgaard shoes: so comfy, I really want a pair for winter!
the only hard part was taking pictures in the horrible heat. I still can't understand how we jumped in coats when it was 30 degrees outside...:)
Still taking pictures was a lot of fun and I can't wait to receive the proffesional version from the photographer.





Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


When it came to my own outfit: I wore vintage Ted Lapidus dress which was perfect for the weather outside

Photobucket




We had the greatest time and took so many pictures, it will probably take couple of days to post everything !!!