Monday, February 2, 2009

Net-a-Porter

I already wrote about it on my Hebrew website so I'm sorry if some of you will have to read twice about it...
But I'm so excited! Today I received my order from Net-a-Porter and the clothes are great! And it was a bargain...I ordered Helmut Lang dress, Malene Birger skirt and Chloe flat sandals...I hope these three items will be my staples this summer...I chose not to go for the crazy heeled shoes because as much as I love them, most of the time they're just standing in my closet and I wear them only when I go out or for some special occasion...especially in the summer when all I can think of is flat sandals- as open as possible...Maybe next time I will get some crazy shoes...:)

Photobucket

Photobucket

The skirt: I love the fabric

Photobucket

Photobucket

And here are the photos from Net-a-Porter:



Photobucket