Monday, March 15, 2010

One more picture from the wedding and some thoughts

I am still savoring the happy moments I had with my family in Prague (hence this picture I didn't have a chance to post), but some less pleasant thoughts come to my mind lately...

The spring is arriving to Milan, with sunshine, beautiful long days and the city looks much more appealing and welcoming...However, with spring come thoughts of the future, which seems quite scary and uncertain right now...






I believe we all hit this point in our lives where we finish the "preparations" and need to enter a new faze and let the "real life" begin, starting with finding a real job, one that will reflect our aspirations, our goals and will get the career going to the right direction...Usually this point comes when we finish our studies...

This will be my next step, one I don't know where I will take. There are many obstacles for foreigners to stay in Milan the main being a lack of serious and well paid jobs (This is a real problem not only for foreigners actually) and one needs to be very realistic about chances to actually build a career from scratch without having to work for almost free for the first 2-3 years, and even after that, it is not getting much better...


So I am considering my options, preparing to the fact that I might have to return sooner than I planned and thinking of the unknown, because the next 3 months might be my last here (at least for now). This is the time to enjoy the city and to make the best of my stay...


Other than that, my photographer is on a business trip yet again, hopefully one of my friends will agree to help me with some new pictures :)
Kisses!