Sunday, March 7, 2010

Still here

I'm not entirely abandoning this blog, but the school is so intense and with combination of visits from the friends and my brother's wedding last week, and flew I cought for the whole week made it nearly impossible for me to update...

This year, unlike before, I am still undecided on my spring wardrobe. I still didn't go shoping or planned what kind of trends i wand to adopt for myself. Maybe it is the lack of sunny days and a cold weather? I don't know...





All of this didn't prevent me from buying a Zara skirt which looks very much like the skirt in Celine ads. Even though I am still not exited about spring fashion 2010 (I am however, waiting for spring and lighter outfits), this skirt will surely be one of my favorites this summer...
And I almost entirely missed the fashion week (but it was worth it!) visiting only the White fair which is a clothing fair where young labels get to show their goods.




This outfit is a combination of one of my favorite knits (vintage Sonya Rykiel) ana 5 euro skirt bough on sale at H&M. I
am not sure the skirt will get to be used a lot but I figured it is a good way to spice up the closet without spending too much...




Hopefully I will get int my usual updating routine and have some time for the blog soon...Hopefully next post will be wedding pictures and Prague!
Kisses!