Thursday, March 18, 2010

Roof Top

So I finally visited the roof top of the Duomo, something that every tourist does on a brief visit, I remembered to do 6 months after my arrival. This is really a must for everyone visiting Milan,the view is amazing and the ornaments and details of this breathtaking building can be appreciated from close.





The weather is getting warmer, and the nicer it gets outside, the less I want to stay at home. Also, the gelateria which is basically downstairs is reopened for spring and it is a dangerous dangerous place!

After all the pizzas and sandwiches, I really need to get back in shape for the summer, and buying ice cream every day doesn't help at all, but it is sooo good:)
I am on a never ending quest to find a perfect pair of beige wide "boyfriend" cuffed style pants. Zara is filled with them, but not even one pair looks good on me...I'm thinking vintage or DIY from an actual men's pants? I don't know, but I will keep looking...
















No special outfit in these pictures, unfortunately I am still looking for a photographer until my boy will be back...until then I am a bit of a photographer myself, as I tried to get all creative with the Duomo pictures :)

And a big thank you to my friend Elena who took my photos this time :)