Thursday, July 29, 2010

City lights

Sort of unplanned post, I just cannot miss the opportunity to take pictures each time we go up to the roof...it's breathtaking!

Im having the best time in NY, with frequent visits to Whole Foods store (I just love being there!) and window shopping in Barneys/Bergdorf Goodman. Still, I wish I could spend more time downtown and explore the vintage shops but the heat is making it much harder to enjoy walking around...

Speaking of Bergdorf Goodman, I didn't have the chance to visit it until this week, and it is one of the most impressive department stores/luxury retailers I have ever seen. Great selection of designers, amazing visual merchandising, great restaurant on the seventh floor...It was an outstanding (window) shopping experience, I spent 4 hours at the store and even though I didn't buy anything, I left completely satisfied and happy (I think the scallops and the chocolate mousse I ate at the restaurant have something to do with that though)...

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Have a great weekend!!!
Wearing: Malene Birger skirt, Diane von Furstenberg top, Zara sandals