Thursday, January 15, 2009

Design Project


Photobucket



After finishing my degree studies, I'm about to finish my fashion design courses. I can't say that it was as pleasant experience as I hoped it would be. Partly because of me and partly because of the place I chose to study at. But one thing I learnt from this experience and that is I don't want to be a fashion designer...It's a lot of hard work and it requires a lot of patience, something I'm struggling with...

I don't mind to sketch something and then make sure it was executed right, but the pattern making, cutting and sewing is too much for me...I get so frustrated if I
don't do it right the first time and then finally I give up...

Photobucket



These are the sketches for my final collection. I'm making the first look, and I already messed up the skirt and have to do it again...sigh...

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket