Friday, January 23, 2009

Treasure chest

Sometimes I love to take out all the lovely clothes I have: dresses, shoes, jewels, furs, whatever it is that makes me happy and just to display them or look and play with them...usually these are things that I don't wear but love anyway...like this Moroccan skirt that is waiting for some fun photo shoot or pearls from my mother's wedding, golden shoes that I wear but not too often, fake fur bolero I got on crazy sale, a dress from Mango outlet I wore to a wedding once, beaded handbag I received as a gift from Armenia and the list goes on and on ( One day I'll show you chiffon gowns I got almost for free from Zara)...It feels that my closet is a treasure box that I have to open and enjoy once in a while, because it's so easy to "get lost" in everyday clothes...


Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket