Monday, January 26, 2009

The results

Well, while I gave up on my dream of being a fashion designer (I love clothes but not making them), I naturally still want my diploma, so here are the results of the design project I was talking about earlier...

I still have to add this knitted golden net over the shirt but the two garments are ready...I got some help with the top, since my sewing machine is from the 70's it cannot sew light fabrics nicely...

Later this week I'm doing a photo shoot with a professional photographer and a "model" but I couldn't wait to see how it looks so I made my mom to take a picture:) I made this top also in yellow (took a pic myself as you see) and I plan to live in them for the whole summer...light and breezy:)
So now I have to accessorize...I'm thinking chunky and edgy accessories...



Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket