Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Pink and blue

These days fashion is not on my mind, because my boy is back, though only for a week and then he takes off again...so between the work and going out and spending time with the boyfriend (and also having one of the worst hangovers ever!) I had a little time to take pictures...
I'm into the whole "light and airy" mood lately so this sheer blouse and the perfect light pink skirt (thank you Ira!) are doing the work for me...


Photobucket


I just couldn't resist pairing the outfit with my Bottega Veneta! I have to say that they are the most comfortable shoes ever, but I love them so much that I rarely take them out: afraid of wearing them out too soon or damaging them. I know it's silly!


Photobucket

Photobucket


the inside photos are a little experimentation, so bear with me :)

Photobucket

Also, I bought 2 pieces that I was looking for a long time ago and where? Honigman (Israeli fashion label) of all places! My mom usually shops there and they do have some nice clothes and cuts, but I couldn't imagine I would find the perfect jumper and the perfect cropped pants there! This only teaches me once again to be open minded about my shopping spots:)
I will surely feature them in the blog soon!


Photobucket

I hope everybody will have a great weekend! Kisses!