Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Lighten up

The heat is so exhausting... seems like everyone I know is affected by it. And I know the weather is a really tired topic but really...these days my dressing habits are affected mainly by my need to stay as "light and airy" as possible. That means: no pants, no belts, no tight clothes, no heels...

Photobucket


Photobucket

Otherwise I just cannot function and thank god for air conditioning!!!


Photobucket


Photobucket


This outfit is breaking the "rules" I just mentioned, because the top is made of a quite thick fabric and it is tight...let's just say I will not wear it on a long day outside!!!



Photobucket




Besides weather issues I really need to start making things happen and getting ready for "the big move"...but with my tendency to put things aside and to wait for the last moment...I'm afraid I will find myself forgetting bunch of important things when I'll leave.



Photobucket


Hope I will get serious soon...:))



Photobucket


Kisses!