Friday, September 18, 2009

חג שמח ושנה טובה!

There are many thing that I catch myself saying "my last": my last holiday eve at work (which was a total craze by the way), my last hair appointment, last time I meet a certain person etc...and although I do know that I'll probably will be back in a year (but who knows what will happen?), I know that my life will return to be the way it is now...
That is why I let myself to be in some sort of denial (I'm leaving in about two weeks I'm not ready at all !!!) and let myself spend the holidays as usual without the fears and the pressure that accompany me the last few months...





So I didn't do a proper "Rosh ha Shana" post (Once again I didn't have the time, I worked like a crazy person) but I do have pictures from a Jerusalem trip I made with my cousin, and although I don't go there that often, I also had some sense of closure when I got there...





Yet again, I'm short with words, as I worked today also and I have about half an hour to get ready for family dinner. The outfit is pretty simple and is meant for a day outside in a crazy heat so I was opting for comfort here...Shirt+pants: Zara, Flip flops (yes I do own a pair or two :))) ) Havaianas...







Wish everyone a wonderful year filled with love, happiness and success !!!

Kisses!