Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Chained

I decided to start posting more often, since I'm about to disappear for a while after my move: it will take time to find an apartment and to install an internet connection there...






So until then I will make an effort not to be a lazy blogger :) 



This outfit is and oldie but goodie as I call it: so familiar but still so relevant (at least for me), the only thing that changes are the shoes...I wore it last winter with tights and thigh high boots and jacket, but it works with sandals as well...








Since winter I'm obsessed with piling on chains and necklaces Givency style and now I started to mix silver and gold together and I'm very pleased with the result... 








I still didn't receive my September issue of Vogue one of my favorite treats for fall (I did receive Vogue Russia though and it's great) and speaking of it, I really really want to see the documentary...I'm quite excited about it!!! Funny how each fall I start to feel excited about fashion again...






On a more personal note (I already twitted about it), my cousin arrives from Moscow on friday and I'm really excited to see her (last time I saw her we were still little girls)... Each family member is responsible for a different part of entertainment : Eilat, Jerusalem...and of course I'm responsible to take her shopping in Tel Aviv... I'm thinking Gan ha Hashmal, Masrik, Dizengoff etc... It's going to be fun :)






This time the whole outfit is from Zara...:)

Hope you already having a great week!!!