Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Dressing up

Trying to take my own pictures part 2 :) And trying out a new look. I have to be honest this feels a bit of a dress up to me because of the monochromatic color coordination and the length of the skirt. It's more mature and has a vintage 70's vibe to it. Probably these two will not be worn together often and will wait for me to get older :) Still as a fashion statement I feel they are very relevant.
I just adore the color of the skirt and the pattern and it will be worn with something more contemporary and young, maybe even just a black tank top and a loose cardigan. So it might reappear here soon :)


Photobucket


Photobucket


I'm enjoying my last two weeks in New York, the cold weather and the autumn mood, mentally preparing myself for the heat and hoping in will cool off a little bit in November. On the upcoming agenda: looking for an apartment (hopefully in Tel Aviv) and a job...I also have a couple of very exciting projects and ideas in mind but it will take months before something will actually goes into developing.  Hope it all goes well :)

Photobucket


Photobucket

Skirt and top: both vintage

Have a great rest of the week :)