Monday, October 4, 2010

Lazy Sunday

This Sunday was one of those days when you just want to be lazy without staying home and watching TV.



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


So we walked up the Madison and later spent a few hours at MET. The fall is here and I can't wait to see the park in it's full yellow and red glory. I love fall...
We're leaving New York in about a month and I am already sure I'm going to miss it so much...although I have new (not fashion related though) things coming up, I'm still uncertain about the future. Still, I learned a lot during my stay here and met some wonderful people who inspired and taught me a lot.


Photobucket


Photobucket

This is the time to make the best of the fall's trends because soon enough the winter will be too harsh to show off the layers and everyone will have only their coats to rely on. It's a good thing it's a staple piece this winter.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Wearing vintage Celine jacket, Zara top, Sonya Rykiel for H&M skirt. Boots are from Rick Owens and the bag is Yigal Azrouel.



Photobucket

Photobucket

Kisses! Have a great week!