Monday, October 25, 2010

Walking on the Highline...

Visiting Meatpacking district this weekend was definitely a great idea. Although I spent quite a lot of time in the area (and still have a few days ahead), I still cannot get tired walking around this beautiful area.

In the program was a brunch at Pastis (It was great: Oysters, cocktails and Creme Brulee for dessert) and a walk around shops and the Highline : a beautiful park that was built on former rails of freight trains.
Anyone that goes to NY should definitely visit this place: you get a view of the beautiful Meatpacking district and the river and on a clear day a Statue of Liberty from far.

Outfit wise I went for my trusty Celine jacket. I have to admit that I brought here only this jacket and camel coat for a colder weather, which left me with really little choice once it got too cold for blazers.

The basic black skirt is a new purchase from Zara: I needed a replacement for my "Sonia for H&M" skirt that started to look beaten. Shoes are Tosca Blu and were bought at some outlet near my apartment in Milano. Scarf is Yigal Azrouel and already became a fall favorite.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket